The Earth Partners LP is a land management and bioenergy company developing next-generation projects to restore marginal and degraded lands. Our unique “land and fiber” approach finds hidden value and risk mitigation opportunities in feedstock procurement for bioenergy projects—an approach we’ve termed Conservation Biomass. We work across diverse ecosystems, including degraded rangelands and grasslands, diseased forests, and improved management of plantation forests. We aim to become a major global feedstock and bioenergy producer, enabling some of the largest privately-funded land restoration projects in the world.
Key information about the company:
- Two operating, revenue-generating businesses, and assets and projects under development in 5 states, and nearly one million acres of land with biomass under long-term contract
- Rapidly growing and expanding, 30+ employees and 4 regional offices
- Experience across the project development cycle (fiber, design, finance, own & operate), including expertise in GIS mapping, procurement, harvesting & chipping, engineering & operations, financing & structuring, and sustainability & ecology
- Developing mitigation banking opportunities in our geographic areas of focus
- Advisory services business that builds on our strong policy capability with on-going affiliations with government, NGOs, and local communities
- Long-term investor group, Vision Ridge Partners, with interest in and capacity for funding our projects