The Earth Partners, LP is a land restoration and biomass company developing next-generation solutions to marginal and degraded lands. We develop commercial, reliable supplies of “conservation biomass,” enabling large-scale, privately-funded land restoration projects and supporting renewable energy and advanced bio-based markets.
Our work spans diverse ecosystems, including degraded rangelands and grasslands, diseased forests, and improved management of plantation forests. We also provide advisory services to clients interested in policy analysis and advocacy, ecological assessments, landscape design approaches, and biomass supply feasibility.
Key information about the company:
- Two operating, revenue-generating businesses, and assets and projects under development in 5 states, and nearly one million acres of land with biomass under long-term contract
- Rapidly growing and expanding, 30+ employees and 4 regional offices
- Experience across the project development cycle (fiber, design, finance, own & operate), including expertise in GIS mapping, procurement, harvesting & chipping, engineering & operations, financing & structuring, and sustainability & ecology
- Developing mitigation banking opportunities in our geographic areas of focus
- Advisory services business that builds on our strong policy capability with on-going affiliations with government, NGOs, and local communities
- Long-term investor group, Vision Ridge Partners, with interest in and capacity for funding our projects